Summer Institute 2014: Brain-based Education and Gender Differences in Learning
The Summer Institute is July 14th-16th. We gather to learn the latest research in gender, education, and human behavior. This intense training experience is designed for teachers, administrators, parents and other professionals working with children. Stay over with us on July 17-18th and become a Certified Trainer at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs, CO. REGISTER HERE
Click on the Tiles below to learn more:
- Join us to:
- Gain a deep understanding of how boys and girls learn differently and
- Leave with renewed passion to make a difference.
- Teachers and Instructional Coaches
- Get first, best, gender-friendly instructional strategies to use immediately.
- Learn how to close achievement gaps between boys and girls – in both language arts and math & science.
- Obtaining a GI Trainer Certification enhances your professional credentials.
- Principals and Administrators
- Learn how to promote a school-wide/district-wide gender-friendly culture.
- Gain strategies to increase student engagement and close academic and discipline gender gaps.
- Benefit from networking with others from across the nation and internationally to solve common problems.
- Obtaining a GI Trainer Certification enhances professional credentials.
Following the provocative keynote speakers, break-out sessions are dedicated to learning and practicing strategies that participants can implement immediately. Graduate credit is available.
Thursday and Friday are sessions for those who are interested in becoming an On-site or Independent Certified Trainer.