The Gurian Institute Store:
Gender and Learning Educational Products
Here you can find:
1. Books about gender, learning differences, parenting, and teaching.
2. DVDs about gender, learning differences, and child development.
3. Rites of Passage Interviews with Experts including Michael Gurian and Marianne Williamson
4. Just the Facts cards – Conversation starters on gender topics including Spanish version.
5. Study Guides for 3 of the Gurian Institute’s most popular books
6. A Year in the Cave by language arts teacher Rob Guyette – a no-cost download
7. Newsletter archives – use these valuable resources for your newsletters, etc.
8. Resource References – Michael Gurian shares his original sources with you.
9. On-line classes – Descriptions and registration information.
10. Summer Institute – Registration and information.
Boys and girls learn very differently – in the classroom, on the playground, and in the hallways. In our dozen years of study, we see over and over how gender differences show up in learning and behavior. Science and anecdotal evidence confirm that boys and girls don’t learn the same way or at the same rate. Enhance your understanding of gender and development with the many resources provided here.
Michael Gurian and others provide you with the scientific evidence that documents the many biological gender differences that influence learning – and give you the practical tools to meet those differences in a supportive, everyone-wins, way.
Click on the TABS above to discover the many books, DVDs, and other products to support your understanding of gender differences in learning. You will become even more “gender intelligent” and able to implement strategies that will help both boys and girls be successful.
Be sure to contact us if you don’t see what you’re looking for!